Breast cancer is the most common cancer affecting women in Singapore, with over 2,000 women diagnosed each year and approximately 280 dying from this disease1.
Take charge of your health by arming yourself with a greater understanding of breast cancer. In this video, Icon Cancer Centre Singapore oncologists Dr Patricia Kho (Medical Oncologist), Dr Felicia Tan (Visiting Surgeon) and Dr Choo Bok Ai (Radiation Oncologist) discuss the types of breast cancer and how they are diagnosed and treated.
- Types and subtypes of breast cancer
- Systemic treatments available
- Lymph node biopsy
- Mastectomy and lumpectomy
- Radiation therapy for breast cancer stage 1-3
- Treatment for stage 4 breast cancer (metastatic breast cancer)